1. Leave your EGO at the door! Mechanics first, then go heavy.
2. Arrive ready and eager to reach your limitations!
YOU are ultimately responsible for YOUR fitness.
3. Be ON TIME! Late arrivals throw off the structure. As classes grow, I will stop waiting for you and may not let you participate until the next class. We’ll have a 5 min grace period, that’s it!
4. Introduce yourself to people you don’t know…make new friends!
5. Understand your WOD before you begin…if you’re unsure, ASK!
6. Set your own weights and set up your equipment for your WOD’s
7. When clock starts, WORK! Talk AFTER you’ve called TIME!
8. Maintain Positive Attitudes and Self-Talk: “I can’t” and “I don’t want to”
WILL lead to BURPEES!
9. Grunt and make noise when you need to
10. If you are hurt or have a nagging injury, TELL ME. Otherwise, NO EXCUSES!
11. DO WHAT YOU SUCK AT!
12. When done, clean off your DNA and put it ALL AWAY.
13. Respect the equipment, your coach and each other
14. Clean up after yourselves: keep chalk in chalk bucket and off the floor;
wipe up sweat; throw trash away etc.
15. Go LOW in your squats
16. Record your WOD (time, weight, modifications, etc.) in your book.
17. Post your WOD time online…be proud of your work/accomplishment and share! Friendly class competitions welcome!
18. Keep accurate count of your reps. Cutting yourself short is cheating.
No cheating allowed.
19. Eat well. If you eat like crap, you won’t see the results and you’ll work harder to achieve less
20. HAVE FUN, LAUGH, CHEER for YOURSELF and EVERYONE!
Crawling is Acceptable,
Falling is Acceptable,
Puking is Acceptable,
Crying is Acceptable,
Pain is Acceptable,
Blood is Acceptable